Join Us weekly for BDSM training classes suited for both novice & experienced professionals or lifestyle players!
Sunday, November 23, 2014 from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)
Are you having trouble reconciling your faith with your fetish? You’re not alone. Fetish is not a mental illness or a “sin”. Fetish is a sexual orientation; you were born this way. Faith and Fetish are not mutually exclusive. Come join our group and meet other people like yourself struggling with the same issues.
Some of the topics we’ll explore will be:
1. What do the sacred writings of the major (an not so major) religions actually say about BDSM?
2. What are the different kinds of sacred writings?
3. The difference between God, Religion and Spirituality and how this can be a source of comfort
4. The purposes of rules governing sexuality in sacred writings
5. The belief system we’ve formed about God and the Universe. Is it true?
6. How does the vanilla world at large view us and our place in our faith? Are they right?
7. What coping and communication skills can we use to better accept ourselves and so others can better accept us?
8. The 8th House: Sex and Spirituality
Moderator: Mss. Tara Indiana
Mistress Tara Indiana has been active in the fetish scene for 25 years both personally and professionally. She is also a biblical scholar and a student of theology, world history, evolutionary science and physics. Through her 30 years of study, she has learned that sex, science and spirituality can and do co-exist.
You don’t have to be religious to participate in this group although religious people are welcome. You just have to have a belief in a higher power, a desire to feel accepted by that power and by the people you that are important to you.
This class is open to of people ALL denominations, genders and orientations who are open minded, non-judgmental and sincere. No proselytizing will be done or permitted. Feel free to bring and share your own book of faith for questions and feedback.
$10 in advance / $20 at the door (space permitting)
Sunday, November 23, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
The 5th class in this series you will learn – SPANKING & OTK
1. The different implement of spanking; barehand, leather and wooden paddles, frat paddles, hair brushes, wooden spoons, spatchulas, and other domestic goodies.
2. Spanking techniques: Warm up, barehand, cupping, OTK administration and positioning for your bottom
3. Spanking with paddles one and two handed
4. Psychology, proprs, atmosphere, and attire of Spanking and Domestic Discipline
5. Cross over fetishes; School Teacher, Baby Sitter, School Marm, Age Regressions, Auntie, Nun, Daddy, Uncle, Boss, Secretary, Executive, Sissy Maid and more!
6. What you’ll need to get started with any budget and proper impliments of this exciting fetish. Believe it or not the one thing you’ll really need is the right kind of chair!
This is a hands on class, you will be doing spanking. Come dressed comfortably. Preferably, be comfortable to be in just underwear or a thong for a portion of the class. It is harder to teach spanking when one can’t properly see the target. No free balling! Swimsuits are fine if that makes you feel more comfortable.
Instructor: Tara Indiana
This is a hands on class, you will be doing rope bondage. Come dressed comfortably and wearing undergarments or a swimsuit under your street clothes. No free balling or commando.
$15 in advance plus ticketing fee / $25 at the door (space permitting)
This class is open to single women, couples, and submissive and respectful single men and sissies willing to be practice dummies.
Each of Our skilled Mistresses are selected for Their beauty, intelligence and serious devotion to the fetish lifestyle. They are personally trained by the Head Mistress and embody the values of true Female Dominance.
All Experience levels are considered, from novice to heavy players. We specialize in edge play and bizarre fetishes.
Call to request a private session with one of our Mistresses